Friday, April 23, 2010

Status updates and additional info.

Hey everyone, sorry that it hasn't been pretty active lately. It's partly due to me as the past month I have been taking an Apex class. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a class the helps you recover credits for a class you have failed. In my case, math (so much for my asian genes eh?). Good news is that I passed it yesterday, so my attention is now on the group.

Now here is the status of our projects:
-Dairanger 20, has been encoded, but we found some mistimed lines that got past us. Hoping to get this out soon. Much overdue.

Dairanger 21 - Edited, needs to be typesetted. Will do it over the weekend.

Dairanger 22+- Still being worked on of course.

Sky High 2 - In translation. Although the translator has some exams she needs to do so it won't be done for a while.

Now, we have been asked about the reuploading our megaupload files for certain episodes (which we are going to do). But rather then wait, we also have some Mediafire links up too for those that are having Megaupload problems and for those that can't download off of it. Unfortunately, not all the MF episode links are up, we are slowly building it. The MF links can be found in the 2nd post of the Dairanger Release thread.

And lastly, we are looking for a timer (preferably someone who does pretiming) who can help us sub variety shows from time to time. If you want to help, please PM either me (Aoiblue) or x1xBladex1x at the forums. Or you can email us at henshinorganization@yahoo.com.

Also, I really need to put our banner back up....

2 comments:

shinuzero said...

Thanks guys, for all the work you do. I'm glad I was introduced to this sentai series, it's probably the best I've seen. Keep up the good work, I'll be with you guys till the end!

Zyurangerfan1983 said...

Dairanger is 1 of my most favorite sentai shows from the past, after Zyuranger that is.

It's very awesome that you guys are doing a proper and thorough fansub for this sentai show unlike how TV-Nihon just does a rough fan-sub of it, and that's basically why I keep downloading the new episodes that come out as they are released from you guys, because you guys do an absolutely fantastic job subbing this sentai show!

I can't wait for the next 2 episodes that are going to be released.